#1 SEO Tutorials for Beginners | What is SEO?
– What is search engine optimization?
– Take SEO seriously, don’t dabble
– Anyone can do SEO!
– SEO and ROI (return on investment)
– What is possible, and what is not possible with SEO
– Onsite and offsite SEO
– Different search engines
– How search engines work
– Robots, spiders and crawlers
– Organic vs. Paid search results
– Many YouTube videos about SEO are wrong or out of date
– Google keeps changing — penguin and panda
– Over optimization hurts
– What is a web server?
– Index.htm – the home page
– Link juice
– Are you paying for past SEO mistakes?
[wpu_silo excerpt=’true’ links=’10’]
© 2013 Cheltenham Group Pty. Ltd.
Thank you for helping me celebrate my birthday! Check your inbox for
Why Is Google My Business Important For Local Business https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hnzk6UnEwQ&t=5s Intro: Welcome
Will Your Business SEE An ROI With SEO? We can’t see
Google has announced an updated SEO Starter guide in it’s Webmaster