#1 SEO Tutorials for Beginners | What is SEO?
– What is search engine optimization?
– Take SEO seriously, don’t dabble
– Anyone can do SEO!
– SEO and ROI (return on investment)
– What is possible, and what is not possible with SEO
– Onsite and offsite SEO
– Different search engines
– How search engines work
– Robots, spiders and crawlers
– Organic vs. Paid search results
– Many YouTube videos about SEO are wrong or out of date
– Google keeps changing — penguin and panda
– Over optimization hurts
– What is a web server?
– Index.htm – the home page
– Link juice
– Are you paying for past SEO mistakes?
[wpu_silo excerpt=’true’ links=’10’]
© 2013 Cheltenham Group Pty. Ltd.
Why Is Google My Business Important For Local Business https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hnzk6UnEwQ&t=5s Intro: Welcome
Will Your Business SEE An ROI With SEO? We can’t see
Google has announced an updated SEO Starter guide in it’s Webmaster
Google Is Getting More Aggressive With Its Chrome Browser SSL Warning If you